About Me

My photo
I am working toward two masters degrees in Architecture and Integrated Building Delivery at the Illinois Institute of Technology. After a year of neglect, I hope this blog will help me document my working process, and I hope you enjoy checking out what I do.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Blog!

Hello, friends and followers.  You are receiving this email because I added you to the email list from my blog.  Every time I post something, it will go to your email like this one just did.  I did not know how to do this before I posted my last blog about orientation week, so this is also an announcement that that post is up!

Some of you might also be "following" my blog, and others might just find this to be annoying.  Please let me know if you would rather be taken off of the list, either by commenting this blog post or contacting me in some other way.  I will not mind, and if you really do not want to be on the list, it will allow someone else to be on it who does.  LOL.

I kept this list to just those who were already following (minus a few with work emails), people who had expressed interest in my blog, or certain family members who might not be able to remember my blog if I do not pester them (just kidding).

If you have come across this blog/post and are not on the list, I can add you, so long as there are enough 'slots'... for some reason they only allow 10 people to be listed.

Enjoy your weekend!
-xopher

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the add-on, but I also noticed that you can subscribe via feed/live bookmarks by clicking the "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)" above the dark grey bar at the bottom of this page instead. Feel free to do this and let me know to take you off the list if you wish.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!